Add a new toolbar button to the scheduler window that will:
1. Read current state of the scheduler record
2. Allow user to change the state of the scheduler record
Hi , nice improvement!
It could be possible to add a field showing the current status of the job?
At this moment to know if is running or not, it’s necessary to push the new toolbar button, don’t know if that’s possible to be shown also in grid mode.
Yes, that’s possible with the use of custom field editor. I don’t like that for the fact that it will need to create a new AD_Reference data type that’s visible globally although it is actually window specific.
Thanks , maybe is possible to move the button as a window field? The button label has the information, it will display that information if moved to the window?
1. Added optional reference filter by ad_element_id
2. Added scheduler state button field to scheduler window
3. Deactivate the scheduler state toolbar button