I've noticed a problem with Related Info Window columns, shown values aren't considering lookups.
Tracking the origin of the problem, i've realized with the moving of the logic of Related Info Window from InfoWindow class to RelatedInfoWindow class, maybe something are missed.
Testing in an enviroment with 5.1, the probleman don't occurse. just in 6.2 ahead.
For test, i've accesed https://test.idempiere.org/webui/index.zul with System Role, and created one Related Info Window for Invoice Info, from Invoice Line.
In the Invoice Line Info, showing the columns Product(M_Product_ID) and Type (TestTypeInvoiceLine, create just for test, List reference)
Invoice Line Info show the following values:
In Attachment, patch with modifications, suggestions are welcome.