webservice client example
how to make simple webservice client run inside idempiere?
1. clone simple client https://bitbucket.org/idplugin/org.globalqss.idempiere.test.fe
2. clone feature manage bundle use for client webservice https://bitbucket.org/idplugin/org.idempiere.webservices.client-feature
3. import both into idempiere source
(org.idempiere.webservices.client-feature reference to parent pom by relative path do bellow step to remove that dependency)
go to [idempiere-source]/org.idempiere.parent
run mvn install
4. open org.idempiere.p2.targetplatform/org.idempiere.p2.targetplatform.target
add more repository: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/idempiere/binary.file/master/p2.maven/org.idempiere.webservice.client-p2-R20190302
5. reload target platform
6. open org.adempiere.server-feature/server.product
7. go to content tab to add feature org.idempiere.webservices.client-feature
8. go to overview tab to run server by click to (launch an eclipse application)
(have warning dialog about missing constraing of org.glassfish.pfl.pfl-basic but can ignore by continue )
Thanks , test plugin working now.
I applied the patch and that solved the issue with server.product and also demo.globalqss.com is running now fine the webservices.
But now the project https://bitbucket.org/idplugin/org.globalqss.idempiere.test.fe is failing with a different error:
java.lang.Error: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Unable to create SAAJ meta-factory: Provider com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl not found
hi please apply that
need to refresh target platform, you can delete .metadata folder for easy
i just change dependency of axis to news
Hi , after the latest commits I'm having problems to run server.product from eclipse.
Firstly it takes a lot of CPU and time to start, and then after started is showing the following error:
Same error is appearing on server demo.globalqss.com - when starting the webservices plugin.
Sorry, I thought I tested the webservices before committing the patches, but maybe my tests were very quick and didn't notice this before.