Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Currently the system is letting the user change the attribute set instance after the order is prepared, which creates a qty reservation that is not linked to any document.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an order
- Create an order line with a product with ASI and set an existing instance
- Prepare the order
- You see a reservation in storage detail with the qty set in the order line
- Go back to the order line and update the instance field selecting a different one
- Complete the order
- Create a Shipment for that order line
- Observe in Storage Detail that the records created in #2 are still present.
The solution is to extend the existing validation that does not allow to update the product or delete an order line when qtyReserved > 0, to not allow the change of the ASI value.