Drop shipment - Accounting processor posts customer shipment before MR resulting in posting error
Costing Method=Average PO
Client Accounting=Q - Queue (enabled to post by hand - queue documents for posterior processing)
1. Create a new Product (no costing record, current costing qty=0)
2. Create sales order for product
3. Run Process Generate PO from Sales Order=>Drop Shipment=Yes
4. Complete PO
5. Create and complete MR without manually posting the MR. The document shall be posted by the accounting processor.
6. Because this is a drop shipment, the system automatically creates a customer shipment document upon completing the MR.
7. The accounting processor picks up shipment and MR document for posting but it posts the customer shipment document before the MR document. Since there is no Average PO costing record at this time (new product) and no costing quantity, the customer shipment document ends up in a posting error. It's possible to manually repost the shipment but that's undesirable because of delays in posting and the need to check up on posting errors on a frequent basis.
Thanks Heng Sin!
, changes push to both default and release-6.2 branch.
Hi Heng Sin,
thank yo so much. I successfully tested your patch in my development environment.
Can you please push this change to the public 6.2 repo?
Thanks Heng Sin, will do next week.
Hi , please verify, thanks.