Improve UI usability with phone and tablet devices.
yes, i tried clearing all data from the site and also on icognito mode and the result is the same.
i noticed that in test server for all windows the fields "Client" and "Organization" are not visible, and on my local instance and also on screenshots on wiki they are visible.
maybe this can be caused by a missing or not applied migration script ... wdyt?
i think that i got what's happening when I found this at test.idempiere.org site:
after some changes at the ADTabpanel class (attached is the patch) i got it working well on my local instances:
and also found a little bug when a profile has personal lock (also corrected on attached patch):
, I tested your patch in my system.
I have lot of windows configured with a 6 columns, 3 fields per line
Before the patch (the actual code), these windows don't look good, but they're workable, the three fields lines are splitted in two lines with two fields and one field (portrait mode).
However, after applying your patch to ADTabpanel make the windows non-workable, the lines are still split same way, but the fields on the right are shrunk in a way that label is visible, but field is too little.
So, I think ADTabpanel requires more work to make it perfect for different column widths and multiple fields per line (more than the standard two), but at this moment the actual code works better than your suggested patch.
The patch on ADWindowToolbar is not from here, must be uploaded in ticket IDEMPIERE-3535.
I changed a little the previous patch and there is attached a new version for evaluation
it solves the use case that you pointed and also more complex windows that we created for testing purposes in different screen sizes and orientations.
i think that it`s not perfect yet, but looks like better than the actual code / use experience for the most commom cases (at least for us).
Thanks , committed your patch.