1. open "Table and Column", navigate to "C_Order" record
2. go to column AD_Org_ID of tab column
3. un-check "Updatable"
4. login to GardenWorld by role "GardenWorld Admin"
5. open Role window and navigate to "GardenWorld User" record
6. change "User Level" to "Client+Organization"
7. go to "Org Access" tab, create new record, set Organization = *
8. de-active other record just keep HQ and * active
so this role only can access to Organization * and HQ
9. login to GardenWorld by role "GardenWorld User" and Organization = *
10. click to new sale order
now Organization field just have "*" value on drop down list
key to redo is:
1. un-check "Updatable"
2. role only can access to Organization * and HQ
3. login to GardenWorld by role "GardenWorld User" and Organization = *
4. default logic = @#AD_Org_ID@ (already set)
if you do refresh on field Organization, list re-load correct value, have only HQ on drop down list
this issue happen by combine of three step:
1. when new sale order, by default logic Organization = * (login org)
ever * is out of correct value of this field (already filter out by Dynamic Validation)
when init wtabledireditor it see this field isn't readwrite (updateable = false) so it do direct query to load value
2. go far it will reload filed by dynamic display but logic on WTableDirEditor.dynamicDisplay avoid it reload
lookup.getSize() = 1 because it have HQ value
getComponent().getItemCount() also = 1 because it have * value
to resolve this issue i think we have validate default value before set to field