test case as below.
1. i make a packout name "pack me"
2. i click export package to make 2Pack
3. i detect name is not nice. only change it to ""Pack me"" (upcase P)
4. re-run export package. it will make a wrong 2Pack with 2 folder "pack me" and "Pack me"
1. old data don't delete.
2. class Zipper line 58: zipper.setCaseSensitive(false);
clean packout folder before run process.
clean maybe effect other running process. better make a random unique folder name for each pack-out
I don't see this as major. And the workaround is to always use unique name during packout. Am i right?
Hi . in my opinion. this issue void me rename my packout because, it mean block a function.
but we rare only up-case some character in name so I set it only major, nor block.
Hi , I think is better to create the 2pack folder on /tmp and delete it after packout - similar for packin.
Tested the attached patch - and now is not creating any file in IDEMPIERE_HOME.
Found the packin has similar problem - in case a user packed in - and then another tries the same for permissions could end importing the wrong file and the system doesn't alert.