Print format and Report type selection on process dialog
Pulling features from Adaxa for following improvement.
Adding print format and report type selection on process dialog so that user can select before executing process.
Thanks - that solved it - maybe my test case was wrong.
I see you opened a different ticket for the layout - can we close this?
Hi , i retest IDEMPIERE-2389-msgkeep.patch and it resolve issue.
just confirm to sure you has same my test case
1. open Initial Client Setup Process
2. let all thing default, so it's miss "Chart of Accounts File"
3. click ok to run process. at result screen has message "Missing required parameters"
4. back to input parameter screen, input a "Chart of Accounts File", rename client to "System"
5. again run process, at result screen has message "Missing required parameters"
apply patch IDEMPIERE-2389-msgkeep.patch
rerun test case, at step 5 result screen has message "Not Unique: System" it's correct message.
updated design, requested by
I was able to reproduce the issue reported by about Initial Client Setup.
Tested the patch IDEMPIERE-2389-msgkeep.patch - but it doesn't solve the problem
i has comment in image
1. also need design when show it as dialog.
2. when re-size, close/run button is hidden. it should always display.
3. advance area is hidden when begin resize.
i think parameter area should has ability resize to min width, when parameter area is min advance begin can hidden.