1. Create new Info Window (same columns as Generate Shipments (manual))
1A. parameters for info window
warehouse - only orders for a specific wh
document type - only specific order types
business partner - orders for a specific partner
date promised - filter orders with this date
Orders with unconfirmed Shipments
2. process - re-use existing "Generate and print Shipments from open Orders"
output - process parameters
checkbox - consolidate to one document
document action - changing document status
shipment date - date for generated shipment
I noticed that multiple process in info window will be soon possible. But we need to make selection of process depending on input parameters on info window or somehow solve this. (how it is in generate shipments manual). Maybe Carlos will help us tomorrow community meeting.
Maybe implementing DisplayLogic on the InfoProcess button could make the trick, for example you can define two processes "Generate Shipments from RMA" and "Generate Shipments from Order" - and the display logic would be based on the context @C_DocType_ID@ from the info window.
I created Info Window based on special form Generate Shipments (manual). For proper behaviour is needed to solve also these issues:
- Process button has to be displayed based on value from DocType Parameter (Order or VendorRMA)
- is needed becasue Info Window is based on view and in process we need to know if selected ID is from table M_RMA or C_Order
- Parameter DocType has to be mandatory
its done, by just stalled by 1970.
As we discussed forms should be transform to info window. This Patch must be reviewed and transformed to PR. - then deprecate form.
ps. Some features are hard to test because no full featured info windows setup in the gardenworld - eg. processes attached to info window.