Currently if ship or recieving product with instance ASI (for example serial), have to create multiple shipment or MR lines. This some time hard for user to review document or handling at print format.
Proposing this enhancement.
1. Do not use ASI field on document line
2. Use Attribute tab to populate ASI while locator information can be populated or kept blank.
3. When completing document, if attributes record are presence then those are respected and locator information is updated as needed based on in or out transaction.
4. If ASI are mandatory and not to be auto generated, system throws error when qty and ASI records do not match
5. If ASI are mandatory and can be auto generaed, system respect user entered ASI and generate record for missing ASI.
Please advise or have additional points to be considered.
As per discussion with Hengsin- Migration plan
We need to create migration script which populate ASI from Line to LineMA as currently we have same ASI on Line and LineMA.