ISSUE: Saved Query make an empty record when run process from Info Window
steps to reproduce
1. add a process to info window (e.g business partner info add process Business Partner Open Amount)
2. run info window, select any business partner
3. click to the process - opening in a popup window - simply cancel it
4. run process again - chose saved query - saved in step 3 - you can see the saved query has nulls - select any parameter Business Partner RUN the process - 2nd saved query saved.
5. run process again - 2nd running was saved to the 1st query - 2nd run stay empty - BUG: the opening process itself creates a saved query stays always like the newest query - > this confuse users (as me well)
note: This is especially important for implementors using info window for using info windows for specific processes like , Releases to Warehouse, Replenishment etc.