Posting Error message "error org.adempiere.exceptions.AverageCostingZeroQtyException" when posting matched PO documents under the following condition:
Costing Method=Average PO
1. Create NEW Product (therefore, no Average PO costing records yet)
2. Create Purchase Order for the product
3. MR(1)=>Creates a Matched PO document which doesn't get posted yet as the accounting engine hasn't picked up this document yet
4. Reverse/Correct MR(1) immediately after creating MR(1)=>Creates a second Matched PO document with negative quantity.
5. The Accounting Engine runs and posting fails for both documents with the above error.
6. Trying to repost the documents manually results in the same error message.
Not reprodused on 7.1z.
After complete MR Match PO automaticaly posted.
Hello Anna, I re-tested under 7.1 and I still face the same issue. Have you created a new product so the current costing quantity is zero?
Good morning, !
Yes, it was a new product.
I try again.
Hello Anna, I tested it on our own release 7.1 server. In order to reproduce it on one of the public servers, one would have to change system configurator setting CLIENT_ACCOUNTING from I to Q, which is posting in background, not immediately. This change also requires a server restart I believe.