1. Have two computers with the same record(Any modules affecting M_Transaction and M_storage) open.
2. Complete on both computers at the same time.
3. Check M_Transaction table, record for the transaction is duplicated.
3. Check M_Storage table, process for the transaction is reprocessed.
I think its not possible to be replicated using debug mode.
Also can you try replicating it by releasing Ok button at exactly the same time.
@hieplq the issue you mention is related since it affects the same tables but this one only involves processing one particular record only, and the effect is that it performs transaction on M_Transaction and M_Storage twice.
And also, you really have to use different computers to replicate this. Not just on debugger or 2 browsers. Because I think this is supported on those particular scenarios. It really requires two terminals that will execute complete at the same time.
Anyway, how do I change status to Re Open?
- that sounds like swing client, right?