Steps to reproduce
1. Login as SuperUser, to System Client, open WIndow (sales order)>navigate to Tab>navigate to Grid Sequence. Move from left to right some base items (e..g docno, BP, orderdate, grandtotal, currency). let say, you have system wide columns defined for all clients and users.
2. login to gardenworld - open sales orders window change to grid view (no ASP, no window customisation)
3. click to customise icon - move new items from left (available choices) to the right (Selected) section, OK it.
4. column add by customisation are doesnt visible << BUG
, . Attached patches running in last week in production environment. We iteratively fix various issues - and can conform its ready to commit. Please commit it !
IDEMPIERE-2148.patch is combine of all patch.
Hi , your latest commit 75e486975e4869 breaks column customisation.
1. Set Organization on Sale Order as Show in Grid = false in app dict.
2. Login as Garden World, open Sales Order window (organization shouldn't be visible in grid view) and open tab "Customization popup"
3. Move Organization from left to right
4. Now, organization should be visible, but withoud value! bug...
I tested this also on demo.idempiere but I can't reproduce it here probably because demo.idempiere is running on development branch and you pushed that commit only to release-3.1.
Thanks, works now