Current InfoPanel & InfoWindow allow parse multiSelect parameter, some function also process this parameter but gui is don't allow multi select.
Can't reproduce at my local instance and at demo.idempiere.com
Sorry Heng Sin because I don't rebuild after update code.
but error is still remain. I update step reproduction. (tested in demo.idempiere)
1. new sale order
2. in sale order detail open select product
3. select more than 2 product, click ok => non error
4. reopen select product
5. select more than 2 other product, click ok => same error i pre description.
1. in select product, select (n > 1) product, click ok => make n line detail.
2. but in select product, select (n > 1) product, double click => make only one line detail for first product.
if 1 is wish design. I think allow user input quantity and price in each line.
in select product panel. don't select any product.
double click to one product => panel close but non product is select.
Ok, found steps to reproduce the error: you have to select 2 or more product with availability qty = 0. If the product selected all have availability qty > 0, the error wouldn't occur.
"1. in select product, select (n > 1) product, click ok => make n line detail." - that's by design. agree it will be better to allow input quantity and price but that's a feature request, not a bug.
Double click should return 1 product - the product that you just double click on. This is implemented but demo.idempiere.com have not been updated with the latest build yet.