1. make a theme project as guideline
2. modified direct css class or make override css class in file theme.css.dsp
or make a change some image file
3. when default theme update, develop must manual merger all change.
(II) I think can improvement as below
1. in default theme add a black file name theme-cus.css.dsp
2. in index.zul, add theme-cus.css.dsp below file theme.css.dsp
3. in new theme project, don't copy file theme.css.dsp only copy theme-cus.css.dsp
4. in new theme project, don't copy all images in folder image, only copy image will change.
5. when server deploy or theme plug-in is load. auto merger default theme to load theme.
please point me. where is insert code to handle plug-in load event. I can try implement.
would suggest to improve case when i attach ad_image to window and physical copy doesnt exists. then still display original theme window icon.
solution: server should test if don't exits image then get from default. but should make a cache for perfomance.
Triaged by Diego Ruiz,
The described scenario is still reproducible.
My 2cents here, extending the current way to handle themes (one or the other) to behave as a true cascade stylesheet, if the CSS class is not found on the custom theme then use the one from the default theme.